Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
My husband has been spending his lunches with another woman. I don’t suspect him of cheating, but I feel uncomfortable with him talking with her so much. So, I met with her, and she said she has enough going on in her life with an ex-husband and two sons – she doesn’t want to cause any trouble for anyone else. We talked about meeting again, which I’d like to do, just so I can keep and eye on her. What do you think?

You've talked to this woman and she is now aware that you are not comfortable with her and your husband hanging out or talking. She even admits that she has enough drama in her life.
You shouldn't meet with her again for two reasons.

First, it's not OK, for your husband to meet with her, but now you feel that you two can be "friends". Why is that? Sounds like a power play - you get to tell him what he can and can't do. This sends a very confusing message to your husband. He can't talk to her, but you can meet for coffee.

What exactly do you intend to talk about? If the conversation steers for one, single sentence about your family - then your rationale goes out the window - after all he can't share personal things with her, but you can dish all you want. If you're not going to open up to her and talk about all the things that "friends" talk about, then why bother, being "friends" with her? Tylenol, please!

Now, the above assumes that you have honorable reasons for wanting to meet with her again. However, you indicated that you want to keep and eye on her, which brings us to the second reason you need to stay away.

It begins with "D" and rhymes with "Rama"

This other woman has enough of it in her life. All of us who have gone through a divorce have had more drama than "Gone with the Wind" and "General Hospital", on our best days. Why do you want to introduce more drama into your own life, and that of your family?

I fail to see any positive aspects that can come out of you two meeting again. You've made your point to her, and from what you said, she understands and respects your position. Don’t go looking to make her life any more difficult because she really didn't do anything wrong, and it'll simply back fire on you. Let it go, and focus the energies that you would by cultivating this "friendship", on your own marriage.

Comments:
“In short, this class is exactly what my wife and I needed. We needed a community of other married couples fighting to have sweet and adventure marriages for support… Before United Marriage, it was easier to point the finger at my husband   as the issue. Through each assessment of the course, I have gotten more comfortable accepting my flaws and communicating them to my husband   which has led to greater vulnerability in my marriage. My husband   has also grown more comfortable expressing his challenges in our marriage as well… It has shown me that good marriages require a lot of work and that nothing happens by osmosis. That’s why love spell has become a helper in our marriage which is possibly our biggest victory, before our successful marriage we had separated several times then I come across Dr Itua love spell which has really helped me get my husband back to my life, Dr Itua helped me with love spell when my marriage was going insane when my husband was having an affair outside but with the help of Dr Itua love spell I and My husband   are now happy, every day in our life is now a happy moment and we just have our third child Lori, I thank Dr itua for his help so if you are here facing hard time on relationship or marriage then this testimony is for you to contact Dr Itua for a help to keep your marriage or relationship Dr Itua contact, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Then what's app +2348149277967  
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?